Boston’s Best Board and Train Program $3,275
Perfect for families who are really busy but want to make the most of training – or families who want to be involved in training, but also appreciate saving time!
You know that your dog actually listening to you will mean more freedom for you AND your dog, and so much less stress and frustration in your day. No more jumping, barking too much, dragging you on walks, overreacting to other dogs and people, chewing, digging, stealing stuff, play-biting… you name it!
We’ll teach your dog, then teach you to communicate with your dog so they will listen to you, happily being attentive, even around distractions.
Your dog will stay with us, in our home, Monday through Friday of the first week. On Friday, you will have a one-hour lesson and take your dog home. On Saturday and Sunday, you will practice with your dog. On Monday, you will drop your dog off again. We will work with your dog until Friday when you have your second lesson before taking your dog home. Now, at the end of two weeks, you and your dog are already so much farther along. We’ll teach you everything you need to know quickly to maintain your dog’s new training, and support you through your practice.
This program includes:
- 2 weeks of intense practice 1-on-1 training with us.
- 4 Private lessons to teach you how to train and maintain your dog’s training.
- Your Digital Notebook with homework assignments
- Review and Feedback on homework assignments.
- Ten Videos posted of your dog in training, making the most of our time together and making the training program that much faster!
- Lifetime access to Argos Dog Training Support Group