immersive dog training
Unlimited Freedom Program $7049
You have a busy family, and you’d love to include your dog more; this immersive, accelerated program is just right for you. Working one-on-one with your dog in our home environment, we’ll get the hard work done efficiently. Your dog will stay with us Monday – Friday, for four weeks, with a training session for you each Friday. You’ll take your dog home Friday for a weekend of home practice, then return him on Monday.
We’ll teach your dog a language – then teach you to use it too, and support you through your practice to get it just right. The result is a solid relationship with your dog so you can take on the world together.
You’ll learn how to maintain and improve your dog’s training over time. You will teach your dog to have excellent manners at home, listening to you even around distractions, like houseguests, kids, and other life chaos.
You can use this program to quickly gain the confidence and control to know that your dog will respond to you off the leash.
This program includes:
- 20 Days of intense practice 1-on-1 training with us.
- Only two dogs are enrolled in boarding and training at one time.
- Up to 6 Private lessons to teach you how to maintain your dog’s training
- Your Dog Training Client Folder
- Post Consultation Notes providing detailed advice to help you with problems and goals
- Ideas about reducing your dog’s latent stress and reinforcing structure
- A flow chart to help you learn and understand our communication language so that you can become more consistent faster.
- A sample 24-hour schedule for training and living with your dog ( this is the same schedule that I follow,
- An outline that gives step-by-step instructions for all training exercises and games
- Your Digital Notebook
- 19 Video lessons with an average running time of under 5 minutes
- Homework assignments with review and feedback
- The SuperCycles Independent Study Program
- Ten Videos posted of your dog in training allow you to watch, ask questions, and process before you practice with us at your training sessions.
- Three months of free access to our support group for support after the board and train module of your program is complete