What is Our mission?
We help you build harmony and structure in your relationship with your dog and teach you to communicate clearly so you can always Enjoy Your Dog!!!
Argos Dog Training core beliefs:
- Our clients provide the best possible lives for their dogs.
- Dogs are a social species that live in packs with their biological and found family members.
- Each dog will respond to each person according to how that person presents themselves to the dog.
- Dogs can understand the concepts of “yes” and “no.”
- When we adopt a dog into our family, we owe that dog; food, water, a safe place to eat, drink and sleep, and time to interact with, play with, train, and walk the dog.
- Dogs do not exist to please people; they have their own goals and motivations.
- Dogs and people want to get through life without undue stress in their environment, families, and relationships.
- When people take the time to clarify boundaries and expectations for their dog’s behavior and prove to the dog that they are reliable, it helps reduce stress and build family relationships.
- We value kindness when working with dogs and each other.
- We respect the canine species, our dogs’ breeding, our dogs’ temperament, and our dogs energy level. We allow those factors to influence our behavior towards and our training of our dogs.